Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Recipe Week #2

Holy cow! Someone from France, and another person from Germany viewed my blog! Thanks guys! :)

So here's some updates on my 21 to 21 list.
Miles Ran: a whopping 2.5. I promise I'll add to that tonight.
Volunteer hours at the shelter: 13.5
and that's about all the progress I've made.

My new recipe last week was Peanut Butter Pumpkin Dog Treats. I consider it a success, because my picky bulldog ate them. My husband even tried them, and said that with sugar they would be great! That recipe can be found here. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/peanut-butter-and-pumpkin-dog-treats/

This weeks recipe is another pumpkin one (can you tell I love this time of year?).
http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/2012/10/cream-cheese-pumpkin-muffins.html

I can't wait to get home and make these bad boys tonight after I go to the gym. I know....going to the gym and making muffins should not be in the same sentence, but they balance out right? At least that's what I'm telling myself.

In other news, I did my first official dog rescue. I pulled a dwarf german shepherd (result of bad breeding) from the shelter and drove him to Albuqerque. And I got a flat tire at 2am 50 miles from home. SO an unofficial addition to my 21 list is learn how to change a tire.

Cheers! (I so wish I could pull off saying that in real life)

No comments:

Post a Comment